Photograph: Peter Belden
Galilee Harbor Community Association
is accepting applications for a temporary berth in a marine service harbor
• Applicant must own their vessel and live aboard full time.
• Low income household only (based on HUD 2023 maximum annual income limits for Marin County).
• Applicant must be actively engaged in maritime service, or be a working artist.
• Selected applicants will interview with harbor members.
• Membership will vote to select a candidate.
• Must be willing & able to participate in cooperative activities, which counts toward required work hours to maintain the harbor.
• Must comply with GHCA bylaws, and city and state requirements.
There is no waiting list, and membership applications are considered only when a berth becomes available. Your application must be complete (including information about your boat) in order to be considered.
Interested applicants are encouraged to participate in Galilee-sponsored activities such as work days and special events. Contact the office or check our blog to learn about upcoming opportunities. We look forward to getting to know you better!